How and where to get vaccinated
1. Find a nearby vaccination center
The COVID-19 vaccine is now available to all New York residents 5 and older. People who live outside of the state but work or study in New York are also eligible to get vaccinated. People who are eligible based on employment include both paid and unpaid workers.
Vaccines are being distributed by health-care providers, hospital clinics, pharmacies, urgent care centers, and community vaccination sites.
Stop by one of our pop-up sites
Find a location in New York City
2. Plan your trip
Use the trip planner on our homepage or in the MYmta apps for iPhones and Android phones.
3. Keep taking safety precautions
- Wear a mask. (It’s required when you ride with us.)
- Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- Maintain a safe social distance when you can.
- Stay home if you feel sick.
The vaccines have been shown to protect people from COVID-19. We don’t know if they keep you from spreading the virus to someone else. Keep doing your part to keep New York healthy.
Find a vaccine site
Search for your nearest COVID-19 vaccination site using the city’s COVID-19 Vaccine Finder.