April Board Meeting Updates
Because of the ongoing COVID-19 public health crisis, we changed how our April 2020 board meeting worked. The MTA Chairman convened a one-day, virtual board and committee meeting on Wednesday, April 22.
The meeting included the full MTA board and the following committees:
- Long Island Rail Road and Metro-North Railroad
- New York City Transit
- MTA Bridges and Tunnels
- Capital Program Oversight Committee
We want to do everything we can to keep the public, our employees, and our board members safe and healthy.
April 2020 MTA Board/Committee Meeting
The full video of the meeting on Wednesday, April 22.
In order to ensure public participation, we made an online form and phone number available so people could register to provide a comment. All comments were delivered to the Board. We played 30 minutes of comments at the meeting on Wednesday, April 22.
Schedule for meetings and public comment
Monday, April 20: Public comment registration
- 10-11 a.m.: Registration for public comments online or via phone.
- 12-5 p.m.: Registered speakers submit comments via video or over the phone.
Wednesday, April 22: Board Meeting
- 10 a.m.: Joint Board/Committee meeting begins. We’ll play public comments for all board members for 30 minutes. After that, we’ll make all public comments available online.